Realtor Marketing and Web Services
While most Realtors would like a website, or already have one, not all Realtors have the time or the desire to maintain that website, or to spend countless hours with technical support, creating content or keeping those listings and links up to date.
On the other hand, we love helping our Realtor clients build their businesses and a well-built website with an MLS/IDX and customized searches is essential for keeping the public on YOUR site. This is our passion and our expertise. We are here to help with your online presence so you can stay focused on your buyers and sellers or just allow you more free time to do what you prefer to do.
Experienced in creating and managing a variety of Realtor specific websites, we provide attractive, search engine friendly and creative websites with the user in mind - at an affordable price for our clients.
Our Marketing Services include:
- Email Newsletters, Announcements, (Open House, Just Listed, Price Reduced etc.) using an online email marketing service (ConstantContact, iContact, MailChimp)
- Creating flyers, postcards, business cards, print ads and any other media pieces
- Setting of social media accounts
- Updating Social Media content by promoting listings, announcements
- Creating reports from your MLS for sending to email lists
- Edit images and create headers for for your listing presentations, website, property flyers, social media accounts.
- Collaborate with you to produce a Listing Presentation reflective of your style and your future clients
Our Website Services include:
- Obtaining your web domain name.
- Setting up your website and handling the technical aspects.
- Working with you to create a site that you find pleasing - a site that represents you.
- Creating a site - or revising your existing site - to incorporate easy navigation, professional branding and design, original local content, and excellent property search tools.
- Setting up customized MLS/IDX search links as desired.
- Designing custom graphics, slideshows and page content.
- Adding and maintaining your listings - photos, virtual tours, price and data changes.
- Syndication of your listings - including promotion to Craigslist.
- Building your site to be SEO friendly.
- Creating your blog and working with you to provide updated content.
- Training you as desired in the tools offered by your website provider.
- Prompt, personalized service...and more
- Tech-savvy Help for Realtors
Staying organized and completing the many demanding administrative tasks can be time-consuming. Realtors regularly produce:
- Email marketing including newsletters and announcements (e.g. Just Listed, Just Sold, New on the Market)
- Printed brochures, property flyers, spreadsheets, charts, contact lists, and other documents and publications that are still essential for a real estate agent. We have loads of experience and creativity (see our Testimonials) that will benefit your business, leaving you free to do what you do best - selling homes!
Why use Our Company?
- Highly personalized and friendly service.
- We pay attention to the details - correct grammar, punctuation, spelling etc.
- Affordable prices - by the hour with available discounts.
- No contract - we will work for you as much or as little as you need our services.
- Flexible hours - we understand that rush or urgent jobs are a part of business life.
What our clients say...
"Barbara and I have been working together since 2004, during which time she has designed and managed several of my websites including my current site at www.mariepimm.com. In addition to writing much of the content, she has created graphics, researched and provided content and images, and consistently comes up with new site enhancements and improvements. She enters and modifies my listings, handles any technical issues, my site's SEO, creates and uploads my newsletter and many more little projects too numerous to list.
Not only does Barbara manage my website, she has created many beautiful print ads, atabases, listing brochures, and marketing email newsletters. A considerable number of my clients have been due to my printed newsletter that Barbara produces, then in addition to mailing this, she makes is available to my large database via email, as a PDF.
As part of her many and varied services, at one point she literally took a shoebox of receipts and organized them for me into Quicken. Extremely responsive, organized and detail oriented, I highly recommend Barbara's many services to anyone looking for an assistant.
Although her office is in California and I'm in Florida, the distance has never been an issue. Between email, phone calls and the very occasional use of snail mail we have no problems communicating, and my projects are always done very professionally and promptly."
Marie Pimm P.A. Realtor, Estero, Florida
"Hello Barbara - this is a quick note to say thanks so much for all of your help and expertise in getting my new Point2 website launched. There is no doubt that, because of you, my website is light years ahead of where it would be if I was just doing this on my own. I would highly recommend your services to any agent that wants to get up and running quickly. Thanks again,
Roy Warfield, Realtor, San Diego, California
"The newsletter looks great Barbara. Thank you for being so timely...and helping us meet our goal of the 10th - couldn't do it without your prompt attention."
Amy Smith, Ebin Smith & Associates Real Estate, Encinitas, California
"I met Barbara while she was researching information for another client. She is efficient, extremely thorough and very professional. Barbara is forward in her thinking and makes suggestions to enhance projects. Her reliability and attention to detail will bring success to your business today! Give her a call. You'll be glad you did!"
Georgia Murphy, Realtor, Encinitas, California
"Barbara, I look at websites all day long, and what I see at www.mariepimm.com is a clean, professional, easy to navigate and beautiful website. Nice job!"
Cherie Young, Online Marketing Strategies, San Diego, California